ERTACETAL C (POM-C) - Copolymer & ERTACETAL H (POM-H) - Homopolymer (DELRIN)
both available in White (Natural) and Black
- high mechanical strength, stiffness and hardness - excellent resilience
- good creep resistance - high impact strength, even at low temperatures - very good dimensional stability
- good sliding properties and wear resistance - excellent machinability
- good electrical insulating and dielectric properties
- physiologically inert (suitable for food contact) - not self extinguishing
Acetal copolymer is more resistant against hydrolysis, strong alkalis and thermal-oxidative degradation than the Acetal Homopolymer. Homopolymer however, has higher mechanical strength, stiffness, hardness and creep resistance as well as a lower thermal expansion rate and often it also presents a better wear resistance.